Rising prices of petrol/diesel in India have prompted people to adopt electric vehicles. This is the reason why e-mobility is the fastest-growing sector in India today. The electric scooter is also the most demanded product in electric vehicles. Due to this, all the vehicle manufacturing companies in India are focusing on electric two-wheeler manufacturing.
And due to this, companies like Hero Electric have launched multi-styling and multi-range electric scooters in the Indian market in the last few days. The company is constantly focusing on features like the range and the top speed of the electric scooter.
Hero is India’s largest two-wheeler manufacturing company. The company had entered the electric vehicle segment some time back. The company has earlier launched electric scooters like Hero Flash LX, Optima LX, and Electric Atria LX in the market. One of them is Hero NYX HX electric scooter.
Hero NYX HX electric scooter looks like a normal petrol scooter which is available in the market with a double battery. It is a commercial electric scooter commonly used for food delivery. The company also says that the customer can get it customized according to his need and preference, with options like ice-box and split seat available in its customization.
Hero NYX HX Features
Let’s talk about its features
- Smart Phone Connectivity
- Bluetooth interface
- Top-of-the-line surveillance
- Drastic solution
- Digital Instrumentale cluster
- USB port
- LED headlamp
- Regen Braking
- Combi brakes
- Telescopic Suspension
- Alloy wheels
- Portable Battery
- Split Folding Seat
- In-Dash Bottle Holder
Hero NYX HX Specification-
Now let’s talk about its specs like range, battery pack, and top speed.
- Battery Pack – 51.2 V/ 30 Ah ( double lithium-ion battery pack )
- Motor Power – 600. 1350 Watts
- Kerb Weight – 87 Kg.
- Colors- It is available in two color options – Silver & Black
- Charging Time – Its battery takes 4 to 5 hours to be fully charged once.
- Top Speed - This Electric Scooter provides a top speed of up to 42 km/ph.
- Range – This Electric Scooter has been attached to two Lithium-ion batteries, due to which it offers a great range. In this, a range of up to 138km/charge is available on a Single Battery, while connecting it to Dual Battery, provides a tremendous range of up to 165km/charge.
Hero Electric NYX HS500 ER Price In India?
Talking about its prices in India, it is available in the market at an ex-showroom price of Rs.77,540/-. Its price is almost the same as the dual battery model of Hero’s Optima CX. It is in good demand due to affordable prices and also acts as a competition to other companies
Read More: Top 10 Electric Scooters Without License Under 1 Lakhs